Sep 27, 2013
Listen up Durham County home buyers! There’s a new listing on the market that is sure to pique your interests and we wanted to be the first to tell you about it!
This property, located at 18 Dalton Court in Durham, features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The Traditional style home is comprised of 2,821 square feet of living space and is currently listed at $317,900.
More Information on this Durham Home Listing
Here are the top five reasons why you should buy this new home listing on Dalton Court:
- Given its location within Westwood Estates, the price is a great deal
- It’s nestled on a cul-de-sac lot, perfect for young families
- It has a highly sought after master suite on the main level
- It has tons of storage throughout the home
- It’s served by great public schools
Here are some other desirable features within this home:
- Ample kitchen cabinet space
- Bonus room upstairs
- Pocket doors in the dining room
Built in 1984, this single-family detached home is served by such fabulous public schools as:
- Hillandale Elementary School
- Brogden Middle School
- Riverside High School
And if you’re planning an outing with the family, you won’t have to look far thanks to such recreational attractions in the area as:
- Streets at SouthPoint
- Research Triangle Park
- Pullen Park
Investing in Durham County NC Real Estate
If you’re interested in learning more about the recent listing at 18 Dalton Court in Durham, make sure to contact us at the Rachel Kendall Team.
We’ll answer any questions you may have as well as help you schedule a home showing.
Until next time,