Feb 19, 2014
Are you currently considering whether you should relocate to the Wake County area? Well, according to Forbes, there are plenty of incentives to live in this area!
The magazine recently released its 7 reasons why people should live in the Research Triangle Park area. And as residents for years in this year, we have to say we agree with their analysis!
Here’s What You May Not Know About RTP
Research Triangle Park was first established in1959 and was aimed at attracting some of the best minds out there from top research universities.
Over time, it has developed a reputation for being a high-tech and cutting-edge community of businesses, including IBM, Biogen Idea, United Therapeutics, Cisco, Bayer CropScience and others.
In fact, the park is home to more than 170 companies! And more than 40,000 people work there!
As a result, a number of housing developments have grown up around RTP, specifically in the communities of Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill.
The Perks of Living in the Research Triangle Park area.
Here are just some of the perks you’ll experience when you live in the RTP area:
- You’ll be centrally located, with easy access to downtown Durham, Chapel Hill, and Raleigh.
- You’ll live in an area that takes a lot of pride in Research Triangle Park. There’s a strong sense of community there for sure!
- You’ll enjoy a high quality of life thanks to the area’s many bike and exercise paths.
- You’ll have plenty of access to various cultural events in the area, with ample space for parking and other accommodations.
- You’ll be at the center of a thriving jobs market that is continually growing and expanding.
Interested in Making the Research Triangle Park Area Your Home?
If so, please contact me, Rachel Kendall, and the rest of my team of Wake County area real estate experts.
When you call, we can share our own experience of living in the area as well as tell you about available Wake County homes for sale!
Until next time,