Oct 10, 2014
This traditional-style waterfront home sits on a whopping 4-plus acres, which is eight times what you’ll find in lot of modern neighborhoods.
This beautiful property was built in 2000 and features a total of 3,407 square feet of living space, including 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. It’s currently listed at $589,900.
4 Reasons You’ll Love This Raleigh Home
- Ample outdoor space that includes a screened-in porch, deck, patio and fenced-in yard.
- Gorgeous views of the water
- Top-of-the-line kitchen appliances and features
- Generous-size first floor master suite with gas log fireplace
This beautiful home also features an open floor concept with arched doorways, windows galore and plenty of upgrades. It’s a home buyers dream!
- 2 car detached garage/workshop
- Hardwood floors
- Trey ceilings
- 2-story family room
- Garden tub
This home is not technically located in a subdivision. It is served by some outstanding public schools within Wake County that include:
- Jeffrey’s Grove Elementary School
- Leesville Road Middle School
- Leesville Road High School
And you’ll also live close to such recreational attractions as Wildwood Green Golf Club and William B. Umstead State Park. There are also plenty of dining and shopping venues nearby.
We’ll Help You Find Your Dream Raleigh Home!
If this sounds like a great match for you and your family, please contact us at The Rachel Kendall Team. We would love to provide you with more details about this waterfront home listing in Raleigh and answer any questions you may have.
If you’d prefer to continue looking for your next home, please call us as well. We’d be happy to help you at every stage of the home buying process, from home showings to the final closing!
Until next time,