Sep 05, 2014
Currently listed at $169,000, this is one property that we don’t expect to stay available on the market for long!
4 Reasons to Check Out This Wake County Home Today!
Built in 1999, this traditional-style home is quite appealing for home buyers. Here are four reasons why:
- It features a deluxe kitchen that includes granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a stamped tin backsplash.
- The family room is two stories and features an open staircase
- The master bedroom is ornately designed with trey ceiling and a grandiose master bathroom.
- You’re just a short and leisurely walk to the neighborhood pool
Here are some other features about this house that you’re likely to fall in love with:
- Vaulted ceilings
- Beautifully painted rooms
Give Your Children a Quality Education
Because of this home’s location within Wyckford, you’ll have the opportunity to give your children one of the best public educations in the county.
This home will be served by some award-winning schools as:
- Wildwood Forest Elementary School
- Durant Middle School
- Knightdale High School
We Can Help You Purchase This Incredible Raleigh Home!
Would you like to learn more about this Wake County home for sale? Interested in scheduling a showing? If so, please take a moment to contact us at The Rachel Kendall Team.
We would love to assist you by answering any questions you may have as well as providing you with some valuable home buyer resources that will help you as navigate the market in Raleigh.
Until next time,