May 29, 2013
Purchasing a property can be one of the most overwhelming milestones in a person’s life – after all, it’s the biggest investment you’ll ever make!
That’s why we always recommend that interested home buyers work with an experienced real estate agent to help make the process easier.
Today, I’m going to tell you about all of the services we provide to buyers who work with us, the Rachel Kendall Team.
Wake County, North Carolina Real Estate for Sale
Here are just some of the ways that we at the Rachel Kendall Team can improve your experience of the home-buying process:
- We help you determine how much you can afford.
- We recommend seasoned lenders to work with
- We help you prepare your pre-qualification loan materials
- We have access to the Multiple Listings Service, which provides us (and you!) with helpful information on listings for sale
- We help you narrow down your search by showing you properties and taking notes on what you do and don’t like and what you are or aren’t looking for
- We provide you with some context by telling you about current market conditions, which will affect how you should navigate the market as a buyer
- We walk with you every step of the way through the home buying process – from initial showings to the final closing
In addition, we’re able to provide you with pertinent community information such as what schools your children will attend and what recreational amenities are located nearby. We have this kind of expert knowledge for several Wake County communities, including:
- Apex, NC
- Cary, NC
- Clayton, NC
- Durham, NC
- Fuquay Varina, NC
- Garner, NC
- Holly Springs, NC
- Knightdale, NC
- Morrisville, NC
- North Raleigh, NC
- Rolesville, NC
- Wake Forest, NC
- Wendell, NC
- Youngsville, NC
- Zebulon, NC
Plus, as tenured REALTORS®, we have created several home-buying resources over the years to help keep you as informed as possible so you can real confident about your real estate transaction.
These tools include:
- Buyers FAQs
- Mortgage calculator
- Buying guide
- Closing costs explained
- Utilities information
- New construction
Your Wake County REALTORS®
As you can see, we are here to help you enjoy a pleasant experience on the Wake County real estate market!
Contact us today to see what we can do for you!
Until next time,