Nov 30, 2010
Here are few notable highlights from the most recent Fannie Mae National Housing Survey.
1) 68% of people believe now is a good time to buy.
2) 66% of people believe trust owning a home over investing in a 401k, purchasing an insurance annuity or investing in a mutal fund.
3) 96% of homeowners feel that owning a home has been a positive experience.
4) 59% of mortgage borrowers have seen their home value increase since time of purchase.
5) 62% of renters eventually want to own a home.
Now is a great time to purchase a home. There is tons of inventory and mortgage rates are still good.
Call our team today and let us help you find your dream home!
Rachel Kendall Team