Apr 29, 2015
The Cary, NC real estate market has seen some gains in the last few weeks, according to the latest real estate market data.
For instance, the median sales price increased as did the average listing price.
If you’re weighing whether to buy or sell real estate anytime soon on the local housing market here, please take a few moments to learn more about the current state of the market.
Cary, NC Homes for Sale Now!
Here’s an overview of the current state of the local housing market in Cary:
- Currently, there are 595 homes for sale on the market, including 54 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between January and February, the average price per square foot for Cary homes was $133, up 5.6 percent from the same period last year.
- Also, between January and April, the median sales price for homes was $264,500 based on 245 home sales.
- Compared to the same period last year, the median sales price increased 2.1 percent, or $5,500.
- And the number of home sales decreased 50.4 percent.
- Here’s how other communities compared when it came to median sales price:
- Apex: $ 267,750
- Chapel Hill: $305,000
- Durham: $163,000
- Morrisville: $228,000
- Raleigh: $ 200,000
- During the week ending on April 15, the average listing price for homes was $470,401, down 1 percent from the week before.
- Broken down further, the average listing price for a 2-bedroom home was $194,962.
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom home was $294,410.
- And the average listing price for a 4-bedroom home was $446,910.
- Here’s how other communities compared when it came to average listing price:
- Apex: $391,305
- Chapel Hill: $494,859
- Durham: $268,728
- Morrisvile: $390,022
- Raleigh: $369,650
We Are Your Cary, NC Real Estate Experts
We would love the opportunity to assist you at every stage of the process!
Until next time,