Jun 29, 2015
After all, according to the most recent market data, the average price per square foot for homes has increased substantially. Meanwhile, the median home sales price has also increased markedly.
If you’ve been on the fence about whether to list your home anytime soon, we invite you to continue reading to learn more about why now is a great time to list!
What You Should Know About Raleigh Real Estate Activity
Here’s what you should know about the current state of the housing market in Raleigh:
- Currently there are 2,280 homes for sale on the market, including 601 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between March and June, the average price per square foot for Raleigh homes was $89,478, up markedly from the year before.
- Also during that time period, the median sales price for homes was $228,500 based on 216 home sales.
- Compared to a year ago, the median home sales price increased 6.3 percent, or $13,500.
- And the number of home sales decreased 90.4 percent.
- During the week ending on June 17, the average listing price for Raleigh homes was $423,293.
- This represents an increase of 2.6 percent, or $10,599, compared to the previous week.
- Broken down further, the average listing price for a 1-bedroom home was $211,605 in Raleigh.
- The average listing price for a 2-bedroom home was $188,695
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom home was $268,430
- And the average listing price for a 4-bedroom home was $512,498
- Popular neighborhoods in Raleigh include Northeast Raleigh and North Raleigh, with average listing prices of $190,620 and $417,389, respectively.
We’re Here to Help You List Your Raleigh NC Home
As you can see, conditions really are great for interested home sellers here in the city of Raleigh right now.
Thus, if you’re ready to take that next step toward listing your current home, please make sure to connect with us at The Rachel Kendall Team. We’d be happy to help you by answering any questions you might have as well as providing you with valuable home selling resources.
Until next time,