Nov 29, 2013
We recently listed a property on the Wake Forest real estate market that is truly picture perfect!
This beautiful and inviting two-story home features 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a total of 2,050 square feet of living space.
Currently listed at $205,000, interested buyers can find this home at 605 W. Holding Avenue!
5 Reasons To Love This Wake County Home!
Actually, it’s hard to limit this list to just five reasons! But here are the top reasons why we think home buyers are going to love this new listing in Wake Forest:
- It features an inviting Rocking Chair front porch
- It boasts hardwood floors throughout
- It features the highly sought after open floor plan
- There are upgrades throughout, including chair rail molding in the formal dining room
- The kitchen has also been renovated recently to include stainless steel appliances and extra storage and counter space.
Here are some other features that caught our eyes in this traditional-style home that was built in 1998:
- Crown molding
- Beautifully painted rooms
- Lovely fireplace
- Large windows
This charming home also has a relaxing screened porch overlooking a large fenced-in backyard in the back!
Located in the Holding Ridge neighborhood, this home is also served by some outstanding public schools within the Wake County Public Schools system.
What’s more, there are a number of fantastic recreational amenities located nearby, including:
- Plummer Park
- DuBois Center
- Wake Forest Historical Museum
Is This Your Next Home?
If you think it may be, then contact us at The Rachel Kendall Team! We’ll be happy to answer any remaining questions you may have as well as help you schedule a showing of this home.
As your Wake County real estate experts, we’ve helped plenty of home buyers just like you find the home of their dreams in the area and we’re happy to provide a similar service to you!