Nov 12, 2014
Evidently, the median home sales price showed year-over-year gains, as did the average listing price.
If you’re weighing whether now is the time to enter the housing market as a home seller, we encourage you to continue reading!
An Overview of Real Estate Activity in Raleigh
Here are the highlights of the most recent activity on the housing market in Raleigh:
- Currently there are 2,985 homes for sale on the market, including a couple of hundred that are in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between August and November, the average price per square foot for Raleigh homes was $130, down 1.5 percent when compared to the same period last year.
- Also during that same time period, the median sales price for Raleigh homes was $222,000, based on 417 home sales.
- Compared to the same period a year ago, the median home sales price has increased 2.4 percent.\
- And the total number of home sales decreased.
- During the week ending on Nov. 5, the average listing price for Raleigh homes was $351,484, up 2.8 percent from the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was $342,000.
- Broken down further, the average listing price for a 2-bedroom home was $168,974
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom home was $250,266
- And the average listing price for a 4-bedroom home in Raleigh was $465,722
How Can We Help You With Your Next Home Sale?
To maximize your success on the local housing market, however, you’re going to want to work with an experienced real estate professional.
Please contact me, Rachel Kendall, today to learn about all of the knowledge and expertise I can provide to help make your real estate transaction smoother.
Until next time,